With just five weeks to go till Future Talent 2016, we caught up with keynote speaker, Amy Sawbridge. She shared what she’ll be covering at our flagship conference and her highlights about the day.
Topic: How to extend your brand internally
Amy Sawbridge oversees 68,000 employees in the people teams, across all the Virgin Group companies, around the globe. She’s passionate about creating the best version of the employee experience possible, and believes consistency between internal and external brand is key in today’s modern world.
At Future Talent 2016, she’ll share her wisdom and advice on how to bring great employee experience into action and will explain the importance of closely working with your branding and marketing teams – a recurring theme which is crucial for HR right now.
Watch video: Amy gave us a brief overview of her keynote discussion
Highlights: What to look forward to
“It’s my first time [at a Changeboard Future Talent conference] and I’ve heard great things about it. It’s a privilege to be speaking,” said Sawbridge.
As well as an “amazing line up and a variety of topics”, Sawbridge expressed she’s excited to share the Virgin story with a peer group of 750 like minded people. She feels there will be a lot to gain and takeaway from sharing different perspectives on the day.
Watch video: Hear more about Amy Sawbridge’s highlights here
Discover your own Future Talent 2016
- Find out more about Amy Sawbridge and her session here
- Discover the full line up of speakers and agenda here
- Explore our exciting venue and features
- Register for your place at Future Talent 2016
Future Talent 2016 is proud to be sponsored by:
Latest posts by Sarah Clark (see all)
- We’ve moved! - March 10, 2016
- Should You Build Your Own Talent Acquisition Function or Outsource It? - March 3, 2016
- GLOBAL TRENDS 2016 – THE TALENT PERSPECTIVE: PART 2 - February 15, 2016